Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soap..... And where not to drop it...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Okay... I guess this post has nothing to do with dropping soap...

But I don't like the soap my mommy put in my bathroom by the sink for hand washing purposes, it makes my hands all soft and lotiony smelling... I hate lotion and the odor and the moisturizingness of it... it's TERRIBLE........

It's been in there for a couple months... about 3/4 of the way gone forever, so I only have to suffer for a while more and I can be like... Mom, buy some good kickass soap dude... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

lol i have dial hand soap in my bathroom

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

HAHA, you actually wash your hands? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

uhhhhhhh... yeah.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**adds 75-K5 to his list of people who's hands should avoid being shaken**

5. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Just watch out for the ol' poop shake!

"Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif"

6. rugger03

rugger03 1/2 ton status

I was taught not to piss on my hands to.

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I was taught not to piss on my hands to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you never touch doorknobs or anything like that? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif You never know who's touched what and whether or not their finger went through the toilet paper last time they went to the bathroom. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

This seems like a good place to say that antibacterial soap is the dumbest thing ever invented, and people who are into the whole antibacterial product craze are going to pay for it later on. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

8. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    people who are into the whole antibacterial product craze are going to pay for it later on.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly right...hygiene is a complete waste of time! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Antibacterial stuff has nothing to do with hygeine. I wash my hands probably 6-10 times a day only because I don't like touching stuff that alot of other people have touched. I smoke so the germs on anything I touch essentially end up in my mouth. Touch doorknob, touch cigarette which goes in my mouth... eeeew.

No, antibacterial products are bad because they don't kill 100% of the bacteria, only 99.8% or so. So you kill off 998,000 microbes, and leave only the 2000 strongest ones to reproduce with each other. Over time it will produce strains that are stronger and resistant to the antibacterials. For that matter, why pay $5 for a bottle of antibacterial toilet cleaner, just pour a cup of bleach in the damn thing, it costs 1/10 as much and cleans it better. Plus it will actually kill ALL of the bacteria if that's what you're so worried about. But noooo, people need a bottle with cute little scrubbing bubbles on it. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Oh, you were being serious about the whole antibacterial thing, I thought you were being sarcastic, but now that I think of it, I do remember hearing about how antibacterial soap kills beneficial bacteria just as mercilessly as harmful ones, and the Darwin theory makes perfect sense here. And yeah, bleach will kill just about anything it encounters. We used it extensively at the vet (not for products that come into frequent contact with skin, of course).

11. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Nope, I'm totally serious about the antibacterial thing. I refuse to use the stuff, if I go to wash my hands and all there is is antibacterial soap then I just use plain water. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just watch out for the ol' poop shake!

"Say, would you like a chocolate covered pretzel? "

[/ QUOTE ]
    good movie....if your talking about mallrats..its called stink palming
    you gotta get the gojo fine italian pulmice.....since im at school i hade to conficate the had soap from the gas staton bathroom to get some regular soad for the bathroom