Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOB!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by skratch, Sep 28, 2004.

1. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

I just need to vent.
    I just got an email from my folks and found out my Aunt just passed away this morning.
    This was one of my favorite relatives to visit when I was a kid. She always had cool little gifts and lived on this cool old farm. My brothers and I always had a blast playing in the barn and running around her huge yard. She was so laid back, not all "wipe your feet" or "be quite and behave", she never asked us to come here so she could squeeze our cheeks or anything like that. She acted so young and always let us just be kids, Damm I'm gonna miss her. It just really pisses me off that I never got a chance to let my kids meet her.

She was sick when we were out there a couple years ago for my Cousins wedding and my kids didn't get to meet her. She was too sick to come out for my younger brothers wedding last year, so again my kids didn't get to meet her.
    We're broke so I couldn't get out to my nephews baptism this last weekend, so once again she hadn't seen any of my kids.
    Now I'm still broke until Thursday and her funeral is that moring so I can't even go out to say goodbye and let my kids see the aunt they never met.

I am so completely pissed off right now, and the only one I have to blame is myself.
    Why does this stuff happen me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

man,that sucks. it blows when you really want to do something important and can't.but your great memories and pics will still work for the kids. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'm sorry to hear that bud. I can sympathize with you because my aunt just passed away Saturday. She was diagnosed in January and given 6 months to live and made it almost 10. She only suffered at the very end too. It does happen to everyone, but when it happens to you it seems so much different. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif