Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SoCal april/may run

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by 85HeartBurb, Jan 23, 2002.

1. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

I will be meeting my cousins at hollister for what they call mud in yer eye we have been meeting for this for a couple of years now as soon as i get the dates i will post I'm trying to get them to join colorado k5 seen as one has a 72 with 37's dana 60 corp 14/detroit crossover steer and a 71 long bed same drive train and tires. its a good time!!!
    WHEN IN DOUBT GAS IT OUT!!!

NO LOCKER, STOCK GEARS, NO PWR BRAKES, NO POWER STEERING, NO PROBLEM!

HIT IT FULL CHICKEN!!!!

2. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

I think the annual Blazer Fest at Hollister is in June - I'm saving up my pennies to hopefully go to that this year!

3. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Yea the Blazer-Fest this year is in late June and I plan on doing it again this year. Hopefully we have a good turn out this year from the So Cal folks like we did last year. A bigger caravan would be killer.

BE <font color=blue>AMERICAN</font color=blue> BUY <font color=blue>AMERICAN</font color=blue>!!!!

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/geltyone>Webshots Pics.</a>

4. Headbanger

Headbanger 1/2 ton status

I'm shootin' for Blazerfest also.
    <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Headbanger on 02/15/02 10:30 AM.</FONT></P>