Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Socal Big Dawg Safari Pics

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BorregoK5, Oct 20, 2002.

1. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Looks awesome! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Wish i could have gone.

3. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Theres always a next time and Truckhaven has lots of bypasses so its fun for everyone and everything regardless of how well or ill equipped... or broken as some made the trip.

4. RaisedK5

RaisedK5 1/2 ton status

Hey Mike,
    Great pics, of course, you had to use the one where my crappy stock steering had me stuck cause i couldn't turn left didn't you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but that other one of the front of my truck is cool, axels are crossed up nicely, but i do kinda cringe when i look at it, look at the hood line in comparison to the roof line, and everyone wonders why all the spot welds in the fenders are broken and my fenders are falling off /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Great seeing you again, thanks for the pics.

5. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

Hey, I had the same steering and body flex problems if not more of them. Went home with a split and splinted rag joint, cracked frame, bent shock cross member, toasted front CV shaft, broke a weld on my anti-wrap bar and dents down the drivers side destroying the front fender. It was fun!

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

I didn't make it, I was busy but next time an event is happening at the same place I wanna be there. It's my kind of place.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif