Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOCAL here I come.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 79Stomper, Aug 24, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Will be there in mid September and will live there until the end of November. Won't have the Stomper with me but want to meet some people from the region and maybe tag along on a few trail rides. Anything going on in those time frames. I will be in 29 Palms for the duration of my stay but am planning on traveling while I am there. Let me know what is going.

TIA /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

James

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

Not to try to make you feel bad, but yer gonna wish your truck were here I'm guessing. Ain't green like you're used to out there though. 29 is a short hop from the Hammers & the whole of Johnson Valley OHV area (something like 10 gazillion acres big). It's also next door to Joshua Tree NP, but there are some trails within it. You're going to be there during the prime exploring weather too.

Interesting rule on the BLM page: "Possession or use of any glass container, empty or not, used for carrying any liquid for drinking purposes is prohibited (43 CFR 8361.1-6)."

BLM JV page
    Google Search on JV

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah I know. I lived there for three years and done my share of wheeling in Johnson, Big Bear and Joshua Tree. I would love to bring out the truck but expenses say no so I am looking for people to hang out with so I can tag along and maybe even spot them while wheeling out there to get my wheeling fix.

BTW anyone need a road partner headed to BB04?