Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SoCal WHEELIN

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by DavidB, Oct 9, 2001.

1. DavidB

DavidB 1/2 ton status

Hey guys...anyone in SoCal who wants some premiuim desert wheeling, come down and see K10ANDY (my brother) and I in the Imperial Valley...2 hours from San Diego, 4Wheel heaven. Truckhaven, Superstition, Glamis, Yuha, more...drop me a line if ya wanna come down for a weekend or something. Just got back from The Blazer Safari at Truckhaven, it was a blast...let's keep it up!

I wanted a K10, but then I saw this CJ-7... <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by DavyJeeper on 10/09/01 01:48 AM.</FONT></P>

2. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

dave,

the desert is fun to run, didn't expect to have such a blast this past weekend. specially after Andy hit the mud :-) i'd like to see that jeep in action too.

ARQ.

offroad baja!!!
    72 4x4 CST Blazer
    71 4x4 CST Blazer
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/ArqDennis>My Pics</a>

3. POFF

POFF 1/2 ton status

I'm going to be at Ocotillo Wells on Nov. 16-18 with some buddies. Should be at GPS coord: 33-09.31N 116-07.71W Old Southwind motorhome, newer Econoline motorhome, my Black '70 K-20, maybe a light grey 'yota. Stop by if your in the area.

Never said I could spell!
    '70 K-20 San Diego, CA