Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sock Seats?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dvldog 70k5, Nov 11, 2004.

1. dvldog 70k5

dvldog 70k5 Registered Member

So does $200 for 2 front buckets out of a 72 suburban in excellent shape with new rails sound like a good deal? Also what sounds reasonable to pay for the stock rear seat with arm rest also in excellent shape out of his suburban. A guy up the street restored his 72 Suburban and took all the stock seats out and I want the stock seats back for my 70 blazer.

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

well you could get them for alot cheaper from a junk yard but them might not be in as good of condition, so it really comes down to whats it worth to you. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. dvldog 70k5

dvldog 70k5 Registered Member

Well I paid $200 for the 2 front buckets because I really wanted the original seats and they were in awesome shape. He also has the original rear seat now with stock arm rest and I am wondering what you guys think the rear seat is worth?

Nick

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

that sounds like a good deal for those seats. they arent as common as 73 and up, I'd say ya done good.
    The rear seat isn't worth too much money. Maybe $50-75.