Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft Top - 1ST GEN BLAZER BLACK OR WHITE

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by jakeslim, Aug 21, 2004.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Need a softop. Want a hardtop also , but a soft top is shipable /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

ttttttt

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

And I know where there is a decent first gen hard top in a u-pull it yard up here. Just have not had the time to get over there and check it out closer. I think they quoted me $75 for it too and I'll even be heading down to Redding, CA in 2 weeks (meeting up with 90blzr who could haul it farther south along I-5 though).

4. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

pm'ing ya /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

if I can get my hands on a good hard top I will sell ya my soft top and ship it to ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. kennyw

[ QUOTE ]
    if I can get my hands on a good hard top I will sell ya my soft top and ship it to ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I could save on shipping if I could find another hard top before Sept 11... Jake which would you rather have first, hardtop or softtop? Might get Ryan this hard top to sell you the soft top if you want that first /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I really want to make the hardtop happen. I was just settling for the softop because I could not find the
    hardtop!

Sorry Ryan /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. What color is the softop anyways?

8. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

No worries /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Soft top is a STC fast-track (black with tinted windows)

9. kennyw

I got a good look at the hard top today but could not reach you on your cell # before the yard closed. It is blue (but not too hard to paint any color you want). Double wall fiberglass with no cracks or chips. Down side is it is missing the rear hatch and the pass side window.

I wont have much of another chance to pull it before heading south in a couple weeks though. But I might be able to have a friend head down there during the week and pull it for you for $50 then I would want $50 to help with gas to bring it down to Redding. The yard was asking $75 for it but I might be able to talk them down to $50 since it is missing the hatch and one piece of glass.

10. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

Lets dot it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif. I pm'd ya about the cell phone screw up on my part /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    I'll cover your requested expenses no problem. If you can talk him down to $50, you
    can keep the $25 saved also /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif This helps a ton and I appreciate the effort.

Let me know if your friend could pull before the trip.

jakeslim