Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOFT TOP GROUP BUY

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Supergas, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Supergas

Supergas 1/2 ton status

For all the guys who responded to the Soft Top Group Buy I posted, I sincerly apologize. I have had some serious medical problems in my family that has demanded all my time & resources.

I am not going to be able to finalize this deal, but one of you could do it. Just contact Ken Robinson @ Speciality Tops & get set up as a Dealer.

Again I apologize if I have caused anyone any undue problems or time.

In addition to this, I am going to sell my 1971 GMC Jimmy. It is almost totally redone, so it will not be real cheap, but it is real nice. Anyone interested, please email me.

Thanks,

Gene

2. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about the medical problems Gene. I hope things work out for you. If anyone is still interested, I would be interested in spearheading a new order from Specialty Top. I'm located in Houston and could ship 'em out from hear. I think Gene said they wanted 10 orders for a discount order......anyone still want to try. It sounded like $509 + shipping vs. $599 + shipping.....that's worth the effort for me.

3. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Hey, guys, I was part of that group order but got tired of waiting, anyhow, the cool thing is that you can buy your soft tops from Steve now right off this web site. He dosnt have the credit cards set up yet, however, if you conatct him via PM like I did, you can mail hima check, and he an go ahead and order it for ya. It cost me 530 dollars with shipping, he gave me a 1 dollar member discount, if you are not a member, it would be around 545.This is a great price. Pluse it helps to support Steve and the web site we all know and love so much. So if you are interested in ordering these soft tops, do it through him...
    Ike

4. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

opps, I meant to say 15 dollar member discount. that makes better since. 530 for members, 545 for nonmembers... and some cents.
    Ike

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Thanks Isaac
    The price is 505.10 retail with 15. member discount, so 490. plus shipping, that is for the 76-91 fastrack, if anyone is interested I will get you prices for 69-72 and 73-76.

6. NuBombs72K5

NuBombs72K5 1/2 ton status

I'd like to get the price for a 72. Thanks Steve.

7. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

8. skyblazer

skyblazer 1/2 ton status

Steve, any chance for a volume discount on the first gen fastrack?

9. JungleBoy

JungleBoy 1/2 ton status

Sky or Steve
    Count me in for a Gen 1 top if you can get down in the low 500s. I would want dark tint and a black top. Another thing, my snap type Kayline has the straps to roll up sides and back made of an elastic material which quickly stretches to an unsightly sag. I would like to have non-elastic straps...
    In Houston, too.
    JB

10. Kev71

Kev71 Registered Member

Hey, did i miss out on the deal for soft tops? if not........cool. I'll prob want a first gen.......if u can get it in the low 500s like jungleboy said.