Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft Top help

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Den, May 25, 2002.

1. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

Hey I need the measurements of both the front and back bows.... just got one....missing the bows...figureing i can make them for less than the 40$ that the compnay wants 4 new ones......... HELP please...thanks

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

What year is your Blazer/Jimmy and what model is the soft top? I think different generations and different manufacturers have different bow specs.

-Aaron

3. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

Duh, sorry.. is a 91... top is a bestop........ looks exactly like a STC snaptop... I know most folks on here dont like or talk much abotu the Bestop because of all the drilling..... but I have had them on several J**ps and a cpl of Geo Tracker and have NOTHING but great luck with them... and I am planning to run it year round..... In arkansas it doesnt get THAT cold...LOL

4. Den

Den 1/2 ton status

Come on guys.. I have the stuff I just need to know where to make the bends...... going topless on Monday.... will be at the FD and put the soft top on then.....HELP!!!! :0)