Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft top off..Hard top on

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

After an hour of searching for the hard top bolts and another hour of searching for the Torx bit I finally put my hard top back on for winter. I also got the truck washed and waxed found more cancer /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif and fixed the slow power windows /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Also during the summer one of the windows on the hard top got cracked /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Note to self....When looking for the bolts for the soft top next year they are in the bottom drawer of the toolbox in the garage( note to self..search for "note to self" next Spring to find the bolts.)

I did wash the top while it was off the truck but it looks like crap so I'll have to wash it again tomorrow.

That is all /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

how bout i send you a hundred bucks and releive this type of pain from your life /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I've got a Skyler top in the garage you can have. Hopefully were going to get down there this spring, and I'll bring it to ya /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. You can't use the back seat with it on but it makes it easy to go topless in case of rain

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

cool, guess i will have spring for the Sonic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif