Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

soft top question

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Bigmeats, Jan 14, 2001.

1. Bigmeats

Bigmeats 1/2 ton status

Stephen

Is the roll bar needed for the Kline soft top?
    and just one other, for the 73-75 blazer is the rear straight or the angled type?
    Oops and another, how is the progress going on doing away with the drilling into the tailgate for the snap?
    Bigmeats

Carl...75 Blazer...Manhattan IL

2. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I talked with Kayline personally last week and they are releasing the new "Fast-Trac" design for 73-75 Blazers in March. They already have them for 69-72 models on their website. They also have a picture of it and the back portion is strainght up and down. Also, you do not need a roll-bar for the top to work. It has a bow system that keeps the top taunt when its up. Check the new design out; <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kaylineproducts.com>http://www.kaylineproducts.com</A>

BTW We are going to try and order a bulk order for the new top design. We will try to see if we can get a discount if we order a large quantity. I e-mailed Camelot last week and I am waiting on a reply from them. I will post any more info I find on the main board.

74 Blazer
    Ramble On

3. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Not sure what you're looking at for for quantity, but if Kayline's not willing to play, let me know and we'll see what we can do for pricing. We may be able to do ok on them depending on how many you're talking.

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD

4. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

Sounds good to me. I think alot of people would like to deal with you instead of some other company. I am getting e-mails everyday and I am making a list of members that want to go in on the group order.

Thanks

74 Blazer
    Ramble On

5. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

Keep in mind their standard lead time is 4-6 weeks and a large order to ship all at once may take a little longer, so don't dally too long, spring will be here! Listen to me talk about spring, it's -10 here and not looking much better till about april!

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD

6. Zepplin

Zepplin 1/2 ton status

I am already looking forward to summer! The moment I find out the release date of 73-75 Fast Trac I will place my order. I will also stay in contact with Kayline just in case they release it ahead of schedule. But, in the long run, as long as I get it before the beginning of summer I will be happy. But, that will be the longest 4-6 weeks of my life, waiting for my new top!

74 Blazer
    Ramble On