Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft Top Wanted

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by surf1dano, Aug 1, 2001.

1. surf1dano

surf1dano Registered Member

I am looking for used soft Top for my 71. I am in southern Cal.But I will consider all responces.
    Thanks

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

here is one place www.geocities.com/baja/5099

3. 72jim

72jim 1/2 ton status

i went to a place here local looking for a price on a kayline top.come to find out kayline is out of bussiness.i've heard a rumor that canback is working on a design for one but i don't know when that will happen.i've also heard rumor that ord will pick up the rights for the kayline top. again this IS rumor.

72 jimmy

4. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

hmmm, yes Kayline was being bought out and did stop producing tops but last I heard they were back in biz!!??
    Duno for sure, haven't tried calling or nothing but on their site they do have the new fast track posted up. Wasn't there before!!??
    That Can back would be sweet cuz it's canvas instead of vinal, pricy but cool!

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>