Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft-top?

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by travis, Mar 7, 2001.

1. travis

travis 1/2 ton status

Anyone heard anything about Kayline recently? Does anyone have a picture of a Bestop on thier K5? I'm wanting to get one for this summer. I want the fast-trac but we all know that story.

Travis

2. californiak5

californiak5 1/2 ton status

I too want a Fast Trac top. I am hoping that someone buys Kayline and continues there line of tops. We just have to wait. I have seen the Bestops before and was not all that impressed with them. Lots of snaps and a big angle at the rear. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that the Fast Trac comes back in just a different name.

See Ya,
    Keith

[​IMG] Born to Drive My K5 [​IMG]

3. NuBombs72K5

NuBombs72K5 1/2 ton status

I WANT THE FASTTRACK TOP!
    With all of the interest that the new top has generated, I've got to believe that someday, somebody I think will make these things.

AT Least I hope

72 K5 CST Sitting in the driveway waiting on Garage Space.

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i just ordered the old kayline snap style....i wont need it for about 2 years but i figured if they dident come back by the time i was ready for it...i got it...and if they do ill order the fast track and sell the snap style =-)
    What ever works.
    Chaz

"Hondas look good under a k5's tires"

5. I wanted that fastrack too, am really debating on getting the bestop Tiger top, has anybody have one of these tops or have any pictures of these on 1st gen Blazers? I have found that JcWhitney has the cheapest price at $460..

6. travis

travis 1/2 ton status

I got an email from Kayline today. They are still working with a prospective buyer. They seemed optomistic that the new owners will continue the line, but no guarantee (sp?). Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Travis

7. I just checked jcwhitney.com and they don't even show any tops for Kayline.