Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

soft top

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by grnddwn, Dec 6, 2001.

1. grnddwn

grnddwn Registered Member

Does Anyone make a soft top that doesn't require me to put snaps on the top of my windsheild of my 72 blazer

2. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

kayline makes two different kinds. the one called the fast trac uses as reverse lip system like a jeep does. fill out your profile some more. i dont know what year your blazer is. hope this helps
    69K5

3. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

uh......I guess the numbers "72" didn't provide enuff of a clue?

Michael[​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm>www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm</a>

4. 69K5

69K5 1/2 ton status

yeah i know . iwas readin and talkin at the ame time

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Kayline folded over a year ago. Specialty top has bought all the patterns for the fast trac's so that's who to check out for a fast track. I hope to be doing a reveiw on one soon on a 73-75. I know on that model it does require a peice on the windsheild header but the 73-73 header is far different than the 69-72. They do have instuction for instalation available on their site if you have Adobe.
    communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim>coloradok5.com/gallery/Grim</a>
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    Grim-Reaper