Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft tops

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ABO, Jan 1, 2002.

1. ABO

ABO Registered Member

Does anyone know whats up with Skyler tops? I seem to remember being put on a waiting list for their soft tops almost a year ago and still haven't heard from them yet. I just wanted to know if anyone else knows anything about this. Thanks and Happy New Year!

<font color=green> ABO </font color=green>
    <font color=red> I WIN<font color=blue>------</font color=blue>YOU LOSE </font color=red>

2. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

After writing a few angry e-mails to them, i did finaly get a response from them. Their tops have been unavailable for some time due to the fact that they were bought out by another company, and have been working on a change over to help match a high mandate for their tops. They hope to have the tops available again for this summer season, and should be able to match any amount of demand for their tops. This is what they told me, however, I hope it is true, i have wanted one of these tops for my Blazer since before i bought my Blazer. Last year i went to buy one, and could not...
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gospel!

3. 1975k5

1975k5 Registered Member