Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Soft tops....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chevy4x4, Oct 28, 2000.

1. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

..hey there, who makes a soft top that uh...can't really decribe it ....but it attaches to the top of the cab and goes down in a diagonal line to the tailgate. What company makes these? I see them on blazers all the time around here but I've never found who makes them.
    L8r
    chevy4x4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

2. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

c'mmon...anybody?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]K5[​IMG]

3. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

I know a guy who had his custom made, also, i think a guy on hear with a blazer called Thumper has one that was custom made also, but I dont think any companies actually make them like this.
    Ike

Spreading The K5 Gosple!

4. BigJim85

BigJim85 1/2 ton status

Hey chevy4x4, I know what your talking about. I saw one on a rig that was for sale a while back. Sorry, I couldn't tell you who made it. I have a post on soft tops, you might want to try there too.

Call my rig an SUV... And I'll tear your lungs out.

5. stephan van leir

stephan van leir 1/2 ton status

Bestop in Broomfield CO can make you top in any configuration that you`d like. You can also look for shops that make boat covers. My friend had a shop make a soft top for his chop top pickup. I`ll check with him today about who did the work.