Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sold both blazers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by SHAWNSTER, Jul 7, 2004.

1. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

I sold my 91 yesterday and will be getting out of wheelin for a while-have to buy the wife a new subaru in the next couple of months-so for now we have 1 car-thats sucks
    but when our daughter gets a little older i will build me another bad ass k5-so i will still be on here , but not a wheeler(i already miss both my blazers)-maybe i can wheel the new suby with its all wheal drive ha ha-anyways thought i would share my loss or gain(however i choose to look at it) later

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Right now , as I type this , there is a Blazer out there calling to you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If you love it , you'll be back sooner than you think /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Get a real junk one that runs well enough and is rotted to crap, throw on some used swampers and go

4. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I sympathize brother. Tranny went out and after putting a lift and 33s on mine, rebuilding the motor, new exhaust, new hwheels, etc, I can't afford to fix the tranny. Probably won't be able to fix it for at least a few months. Might just sell it and start over when I can afford it, but you know when you sell something you built, you never get what it's worth. I have about $5K into mine, and I'll be lucky to get $3500 for it. Thank God I have a company truck, so the Blazer can sit until I have money (Unless somebody wanted to give me $5K for it. I'm going to put and ad in the truck trader just for kicks and see what happens)

Hope you get back behind the wheel of a K5 soon!

5. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

I got lucky and sold my super clean and perfect 91 blazer 4 days after it went into the local truck trader and got $4800 for it-i think i got real lucky-it was a father buying it for a tow rig and for his 16 year old to do some light wheeling. if i can find a decent blazer for $4 or $500 in the next while i will buy it and beat the hell out of-no more nice ones for me-i am a born wheeler

6. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

thats what'd I'd do if I where you...buy a cheap one, that runs and drives good enough....find some cheap used 33 or 35's find someone selling off there 4" lift on here and get yerself a worthy wheeler for cheap. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif