Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sold my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Oct 7, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

Signed off the title to my mobile home last night to its new owner /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Feels awesome to know we are out from under that weight. Now I have $600 extra bucks this month just burning a hole in my pocket now if we could just get our hands on the super nice little 4 runner at my husbands work /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Congrats! Stick the $$ in the bank for now until you find exactly what you want /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I could go into detail about how the deal went down, Jeff had to explain it about 40 times to the person he was on the phone with at Ryans.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

So there we was...can of Oly in one hand, and my fly swatter in the other. I could've made the deal a little quicker I figger, but them dangeded flys just kept flyin around my head and I couldn't concertate...

Sorry Jeff, but you do have to admit, your place did have a little..."Deliverance" theme going on. I'm glad you guys are in a better place now.
    T-roy