Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOLD Thanks guys.

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by ryan22re, Jan 29, 2006.

1. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

getting rid of the stuff i dont want. no shipping, can deliver short/medium distances from columbia sc. pics in my gallery, but better pics avail on anything on request.

power doors. from 87. can get just the doors or the doors and wiring if you are converting. both doors need weatherstrip replaced. power door locks worked sometimes. (didnt really care, never locked doors). windows working ok. driver door two dents, but not rusty. pass door straight. SOLD

power tailgate from same truck. replaced switch in tailgate with new gm part about two years ago. avail with wiring if you are converting. window needs tint cleaned off. no dents, only minor surface rust where sticker was cleaned off. no trim.SOLD

hard top. blue. make offer. SOLD

700r4. 87 vintage 27 spline output. with or without 208 adapter. rebuild less than 300 miles ago. rebuilt by me the first time, and by certified gm tranny tech second time. ( i put the the reverse boost valve in backwards, which resulted in low line pressure and no reverse.) deep b&m chrome pan, corvette servo, b&m shift kit (set for rv/towing), .470 boost valve, upgraded sun shell, rebuilt converter. over $500 invested. make offer or trade for sm465 with 32 spline output. SOLD

front and rear 10b's 3.42's. new front calipers and pads. $75 for the pair. SOLD

also have a set of 32 x 11.5 x 15 dunlop mud rover's. less than 5000 miles. mounted and balanced on a set of stock steel k5 wheels. no trim rings or center caps (already gone) SOLD

Last edited: Mar 9, 2006
  2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I need a tranny for my '73......................I can get switches from the transmission people online, can't I?

I have a '86 spare 208.

3. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

like to control the converter lockup?

you should be able to no problem.

i also have the stock driveshafts for a 208 that can be included (new rear u joints).

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Kool, PM'd ya.

5. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

I want the tires, already pm'd

6. ryan22re

ryan22re 1/2 ton status

Still have the power tailgate and top.