Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

sold the K5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by aaaaggh, Aug 5, 2001.

1. aaaaggh

aaaaggh 1/2 ton status

birmingham alabama cause there no ham like birming
    after replacing my 3rd 700r4 last week i decided to get rid of the k5. fortunatly the tranny was still under warranty from the last time since it only had around 10000 miles on it. what can i say the pile of broken trannys and 10 bolts was getting too deep. i got $10300 out of it i was asking 11000. i think i did pretty well. i cant decided wether to spend the money on a really nice jeep or save most of it and spend some of it on the jeeps ive already got. the flatfender needs tons of work but i think ill end up selling it off since i dont have the time or spendable money to deal with it right now. also i think ill find some boneyard d60s and some 38.5s for the cj. well dont get the idea im leaving. i might change my name, but someone has to stay here and talk about jeeps and broncos. oh anyone wanna buy my bronco? please?

friends romans countrymen, lend me some parts

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Bronco? What are we going to do with that? I'll give you $50 for it so I can tough truck it!

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I'll give you $51.00 for it so when it breaks down out in the middle of no where i won't care if it stays there........LOL

If it ain't broke.......Don't fix it....

4. aaaaggh

aaaaggh 1/2 ton status

i inherited the bronco. oh man i hate it. cant drive it in the rain cause i get soaked from the windshield leaking and the brakes lock up (the anti lock brakes that is). i did use to to partially clear a field that im going to make a green field out of since i dont give a rats furry ass if i bang it up. just drove in circle alot to knock the weeds and bushes down so i dont get all covered in bugs and torn up by thorns on the tractor. of course it over heated 1/2 way through the job.

5. aaaaggh

aaaaggh 1/2 ton status

$51.00 huh? ill have to think about that.

6. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [​IMG] LOL [​IMG]

I guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do... personally I don't hate any of them... just fun to poke the fun around LOL. But if you get a jeep put some d@mn tires on it... cripes 33" tired jeeps and even 35" tire jeeps are just boring... how bout 44's [​IMG]

-Mikey
    1987 Chevy K5 Blazer- 350 TBI
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm>http://www.geocities.com/milnerlives_2000/blazer.htm</a>