Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOLD!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by JDBlazer454, Jul 30, 2004.

1. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I am entertaining offers on my Blazer, I don't really want to sell it but I have no option at this time I need to move from our now drug infested area to somewhere better for my children and me.

1983 K5 Blazer
    engine..472 Caddy, dual remote oil filters, 750 Edelbrock carb, dual exhaust with Flowmasters, HEI dist
    trans..bpo T350 case with T350 guts
    t case..np205 internally set up for a twin stick and have all the stuff to finish it up, currently just a single stick
    axles..14ff rear w/ gov loc, dana 44 front w/ lockrite
    gears..4.10
    tires..38"x 14" tsl radials on 15 x 10 chrome wagon wheels
    suspension..6 inch Rancho springs in front, 4 inch springs in rear with 2" blocks (I have also a pair of 4" blocks to rid it of the sagging rear)
    extra's..Custom bumpers made by T-roy with frenched in license plate and back up lights, KC light bar with 2 round lights, 2 yellow offroad lights on front bumper, Warn Bellevue 8k# winch w/ remote controls, custom switch panel, chrome roll bar that tucks up nicely under the top, good interior, cb, and cd player.

Truck is in the stage of getting a new water pump and belts and I am waiting on a set of new 38" tsl radial Swampers. It runs great, drives great for a truck of its size. The body is straight with just a few minor dents, its still in original paint but it sure shines up great. It has manual front windows and locks but a power back window, I will be letting my spare manual gate with good regulator go with it. There is some rust in the rockers and starting around the front windshield but that is all fixable, the rear floor pan by the rear gate will need to fixed. Comes with a full size matching spare. Pics available upon request for those of you who haven't seen it.

I am not even sure what to ask for it /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I really don't want to do this but I have no choice /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

*edit* I am thinking maybe starting at $3500 obo and going from there, I have no wish to part it out or give up my extra's for it except with the truck.

2. JDBlazer454

Re: For Sale 83 K5

ttt

3. JDBlazer454

ttt.....someone wants to enjoy her for me /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

well if i could sell mine for a desent price i would take it I have a few things to do to it and then it is going up on the market this truck has been nothing but bad luck for me I need to get something better. let m eknow if you do sell it.

5. JDBlazer454

No problem I haven't had any offers on it yet and only one person has come to drive it (the previous owner/friend...he asked for first dibs and got it but passed). I just would like someone who understands 4x's to buy it.

I can also help with shipping we have access to a towtruck 7 days a week /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that your selling her. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you. I'd ask $4000 if it were mine.

7. JDBlazer454

Its killing me to sell it and I know when she does go it will be like when I sold my 73 Camaro I will be crying but I have to put my priorities first. I figure to keep it low priced because of the Caddy motor it just may inhibit the sale, seems to scare people off and it will need tires soon if my deal falls through with my dirt bike for tire trade.

8. JDBlazer454

ttt /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

wow... if I had any extra cash at all I would pick her up from you... kinda keep it in the family ya know?

10. JDBlazer454

That would be awesome so at least I could visit /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif I drove it today, the first time in a long while, and boy do I miss that up high feeling /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

11. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I am trying to sell mine so if I get it sold I will be down to see you for sure. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. JDBlazer454

Well hurry it up because the price just came down...$2500 obo...cash talks...make me an offer I can't refuse. It has developed a strange noise in the front end I do not have the time or money to fix right now not with my house being up for sale at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

man I wish I had some cash I am going to try with all my might to get it asap the only problem is I am trying to move at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

oh do you have any good current photos of it? if I cant come up with the cash I know someone who might be interested.

15. JDBlazer454

[​IMG]

I know what you mean about trying to move I am starting the packing and purging of the household stuff.

This is the most current pic I have of it taken just over a week ago and its filthy in that pic. Its all shined up inside and out right now (my husband says I have a problem with keeping our cars too clean /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif ). The engine pics are in my member gallery. It also has a new alternator and battery and if I find time I'll do the wheel bearing on wednesday, positive that is what my weird screeching noise is, well at least tear into and take a look could also be a hub or my outer u joint on the axle is finally giving me issue's....either way I'll nail it down.

16. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

pic no worky /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

17. JDBlazer454

I fixed it, or tried to /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anywho YGM with a pic /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. JDBlazer454

Front end is fixed with all new wheel bearings and u joints /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Price is back up where it was since it drives so nice again but keep in mind cash talks and open to all offers /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Delivery is still available within reason.

19. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Don't forget to retorque those spindle nuts after you drive it once or twice. They always seem to loosen up on me after putting in new bearings with fresh grease.

20. JDBlazer454

Sale pending /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif