Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sold

Discussion in 'Tires | Wheels' started by MattK, Dec 19, 2006.

1. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

SOLD

I'm selling a set of 5 37x12.50x16 10 ply(load range E) SSR's. I have measured all of these tires to have at least 85% of tread remaining. These tires have been wheeled on so they are dirty, but they have never been punctured(with the exception of the spare).
    The wheels are black steel 16x10's, 4" of backspacing, and the 8 lug pattern(8 on 6.5).
    I'm asking $800 for the set of 5 wheels and tires.
    I will not ship, and I prefer not to seperate as these tires are balanced incredibly well. I have yet to experience any vibration from these tires/wheels.
    In being honest with the sale, the spare does have a shoulder puncture that I repaired myself while I worked at discount tire. I drove on it for a couple months like this and never experienced any trouble or air loss. The tires have superficial scratches on the outer tread blocks from wheeling and rubbing. If more detailed pictures are needed, feel free to ask.
    [​IMG]
    each of the tires:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you really want pics of the spare, I can do that, too.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  2. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

welcoming offers

3. BigEasy

BigEasy 1/2 ton status

If you don't mind me asking, how much lift are you running and did you trim the rear fenders at all?

4. fendereff

fendereff 1/2 ton status

ill take em...sent you a PM.