Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sold

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by fabjunkie, Mar 4, 2007.

1. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Well I hate to sell this thing, but certain things need to be done to meet some goals this year, so here goes.

'77 K5 Cheyenne
    -Original tow package
    -It has a 350 that according to the PO is a built full roller crate motor with around 9k on it. I have no way to verify the mileage on it, but it runs great. What I can tell you for sure is that it has gear drive, a decent cam, Erson valve covers (I know this means nothing), aluminum intake, and it appears to be a somewhat recent rebuild at least. It seems as though it was built for mud as it really comes alive about 3k rpm's. Also has a brand new HEI distributor.
    -Radiator appears to be fairly recent.
    -Hooker headers with 2.5" pipes back to Flowmaster's
    -SM465 with a new clutch.
    -Rebuilt 205 solid yoke
    -New rear driveshaft with 1350's
    -Fairly new all spring 6" lift.
    -Brand new Pro-Comp ES3000's all around.
    -New brakes (calipers, rotors, pads) all around and pressure bled. This thing stops on a dime.
    -14FF rear with disc swap. 4.10's with Gov-loc
    -3/4 ton 4.10 10-bolt front with flat top knuckle already drilled/tapped ready for crossover. New bearings, and gearset. I have receipts on this from who I bought it from (CK5 member). Extra shafts, knuckles and spindles.
    -ORD steering brace (brand new, hasn't been put on yet)
    -36x12.50 SX's on new black wagons. Two are practically brand new, the other two are close to it. Balanced with BB's and runs smooth down the highway.
    -Three spare 36x14.50 Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips. One on a new black wagon
    -Older Pioneer cd player, but it works.

The bad:
    -Has typical chevy hood crease in the middle.
    -The windshield is cracked. It's bearable, but if it bothered you, it would need replaced.
    -Needs the plastic bin part of the glovebox. The "hinge" is ripped.
    -It needs body bushing in the back.

It has the typical rust in the rockers (nothing some 2x4 rect tubing can't fix:D) and a few small holes in the front floorboards, but otherwise is a pretty solid truck. Came from Texas.

I only took it out once and blew the 12 bolt out, so on came the 3/4 swap. It did great that one time though. :rolleyes::D Like I said, I hate to sell it now that everything is done on it, but I need to to make some things happen. This truck is ready to go out and beat on. The only thing I would do to it if I was keeping it is add crossover. Other than that, everything is pretty much done besides going to a D60. $3500 OBO. Truck is in Tulsa, Ok. I don't have a trailer, but will do what I can to help.

The first two pics were taken today. The date on the camera is off. :doah:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  2. MrArmyAnt

MrArmyAnt 1/2 ton status

Texas, Kick a$$! (Grapevine, DFW; also Norman, OK)
    I'm in OKC, interested in one badly, don't know If I can afford that price though. I found broncos dirt cheap, but I'm a chevy guy. Damn me and my correct views on life...

3. chalet2506

chalet2506 1/2 ton status Premium Member

attempted pm.

4. MrArmyAnt

MrArmyAnt 1/2 ton status

Texas, Kick a$$! (Grapevine, DFW; also Norman, OK)
    Yeah, I sent him emails. I got dibs :)

He replied to first few pm's then I filled his pm box with questions, so i guess its partially my fault. Don't think that's his active email either.

5. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

Allright got the pm box cleaned up. :D

Armyant answered.

I didn't get yours chalet.