Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Sold

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by wheelingdrummer, Apr 30, 2007.

1. wheelingdrummer

wheelingdrummer 1/2 ton status

I need to sell this quick because I have no more room for this vehicle and I need the money! It has a chevy 350 with a Holly Carburetor and Headers. The motor runs but not very well. I think it has a flat cam and will probably need to be replaced with a new motor. It has headers with dual exhaust with no catalytic converters so it will not pass emissions. I think it has a th350 automatic transmission and an all time 4wd np203 transfer case. It has the towing package so it has a dana 44 front axle and a 12 bolt rear axle. It has 33x12.5x15 yokohama geolandar A/T with VERY good tread! It has about a 2 inch lift with blocks in the rear. The body is in good shape and has the usual rust for a vehicle that is 33 years old. It also has a grill guard on the front.

This vehicle will not pass emissions and will needed to be towed away or driven at own risk. It will be sold as is.

You can reach me at my cell phone at:

Kyle: (720) 394-5660

Or by e-mail:

kyle_bergen@yahoo.com

Any time of the day is fine just leave a detailed message and I will always call back!

Thanks for looking and happy wheeling!

Last edited: Oct 7, 2007
  2. wheelingdrummer

wheelingdrummer 1/2 ton status

ttt

Need this gone!!!

New price

$700

3. TexasBlazerBoy

TexasBlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

ttt love that color:D