Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some free stuff

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by 4xcrazy, Oct 5, 2005.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I know this technically belongs in the sale forums, but i need to keep this locally in Arizona.

I have some stuff i just need to get rid of, no cash, just either give it to someone on here, or it's going to the dump,,,thought i'd give you guys a shot first,,here goes,,,

[​IMG]

16.5x10, tire is not really any good
    [​IMG]

Two older alternators, and a standard rotation water pump, pump was working when pulled, but has been on the shelf for a few years, don't know if the alternators work, maybe someone could use them as cores, or have them rebuilt or whatever,,
    [​IMG]

A/C/ condensor from my Burb,'89, was fine when pulled, no leaks, i just upgraded to the 134 style condensor, the ends were capped right after hoses were removed to keep insides clean.

[​IMG]

2-8 blade standard rotation fan blades...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3.1 Chevy v-6 motor, tore down, just what you see here, had a bad headgasket, also have some of the aluminum intake stuff, will have to dig it out of another shed though,came out of a Corsucka, remember Marv? just need it gone if someone wants it for a project or whatever,,,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14bff 13.5" brake stuff, some parts missing like the cross bar, but was being used until i did the disk brake swap, shoes and wheel cylinders are still in decent shape...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

like i said, just need it gone, tired of it laying around doing nothing, will probably be more stuff added, the more i dig in the sheds.

2. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

I'll take the alternators. Where are you at now?

3. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

North Phoenix, but i work down on the south side,,,you still workin at the tire place? i could bring them with me and drop them off to ya,,,

4. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Either way is fine with me. The GF lives on bell so I am up on the north side pretty often.