Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some fun!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Brady, Jun 4, 2000.

1. Brady

Brady 1/2 ton status

Went out wheelin today had a great time!Tried to get up to adams lake on top of the flattops here in western Co.Didn't get all the way there a little too much snow.Me and my buddy with his shortbox chevy went.He is locked in the rear with 14 bolt and 34x9" swampers my blazer is locked all around with 33x12.50" swampers.We busted lots of snow still 2'-4' deep in spots.This is up at about 11'000ft.My tire carrier got broken when my buddy tried to push me in the snow.Put the tire in the back of his ride and later on going up a steep ledge it fell out and rolled for a ways down a snow field.Was quite the little jaunt to recover it.Swampers are heavy!!!Really heavy when rolling them up hill in the snow!!!!!There was supposed to be like 8 rigs going but no one else showed up!I hate that!!Got some pics of us will post them when I get them back.Brady