Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some guy wanted to fight me I guess

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Aug 8, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

So, I'm driving a friend home after a long weekend (pictures and story of that in the garage), and it's like 1:00 am. I had been driving Brutus, towing the trailer with a '78 K5 on it for 2 hrs, and stopped by my house to run him home in the yellow '84.

We get to the traffic light at a freeway entrance. It's red, and as it turns green I see two guys walking towards the onramp entrance. So I'm like, ok, I guess I'll wait for them to cross. 1st guy crosses, 2nd guy gets in the middle halfway across, and then looks over at us in the truck, and starts waving angrily, pointing at me, and walking out at us like he wants to fight. His friend who had already crossed yells at him, but he doesn't listen.

I'm thinking, ok, this guys is drunk or just in a really irritable mood. I look over at my friend Rusty who looks at me with a uncalmed expression on his face. We look back at the guy who keeps waving his arms, and points up at the light as if he thinks it's red (as it shined bright green). I'm like, "what the...?"

I don't see a gun or knife, so I pull up, and he's like "hey man, whatcha trying to do, whatcha trying to start here." I'm thinking, ok, this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. I just sat there and waited for them to cross here, where they shouldn't even be walking, when it was my right of way to go. But I'm not mad cause I can tell this guy is just an idiot. Not much taller than me, and kinda skinny. I'm not a fighter at all, but was watching him to see what he was going to try and do or if he was going to try and reach in my window.

I realize I shouldn't give this guy enough time to do something stupid, or that makes me mad. By this point Rusty is a bit worried but I'm just wondering what this guy's problem is.

So, I'm only pulled up next to him for a few seconds for him to mutter some crap in a confused state of mind. I look at him in the face, look up at the green light, and say "It's a Freeway Entrance". Then start driving off before he has a chance to make a stupid move or say anything back. I don't have time to waste on morons at 1:00 in the morning. It's late, I'm tired, and I don't have a lot of gas to burn. By this time his friend is over next to him telling him to chill out.

As I pull off on our way he starts screaming every word and name in the book, so I punch it and drown him out with the sound of dual 30" glasspacks as we continue onto the freeway. I look over at Rusty and say to him "Gotta love drunk people". Then I just started laughing, and couldn't help laughing at the guy. Rusty didn't seem too amused, and I'm sure most people would've been pissed, but I just thought it was funny how much of a retard that guy was and for no reason. :haha:

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like the guy was drunk. I really do not like dealling with drunks.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

If someone starts for my window and its safe I'm gone. Red light or not.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Noting like the roar of a big engine and the screach of 4 large lires burning rubber !!!!!!!

5. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

I'd already had the .50 cal from under the seat and leaning on the edge of the window to "greet" him with,,,,,instant attitude adjustment...

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Why do you hang around this site?? :wink1:

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I wouldn't think most members are drunks. By a drunk I mean the type that wants too fight with everybody for no appearent reason.

8. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Nah, we just like internet fighting around here.:D You can get drunk and fight with ten guys all night but noone wakes up with a black eye.:doah:

9. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

GM equipped all C and K series trucks with a special tool, just for situations like this. 99% of the time, it falls right under your right foot. mad drunken people suddenly turn to scared drunken people when you use it.:haha: