Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some [I love Jeeps] keyed my DD truck!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Aug 12, 2003.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I know it's only a Ford Ranger but damn guys, you should see what these scumbags did to my truck. Scratches up to 3' long, 1/8" across and down to the metal on every panel except the tailgate. I just don't get it. WTF is wrong with people these days?

Thank God this truck is only 3 years old and I have full coverage, but DAMN....I'm just so pissed about the whole thing. My entire truck is going to have to be repainted.

But when it's over I suppose I'll have a purdy black truck.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I just don't get it. WTF is wrong with people these days?

[/ QUOTE ]
    people now days are chicken sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif they wont face you but they will vandalize your vehicle or the need a weapon to face you /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif fawking cowards /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Man, that sucks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sorry to hear that. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

That just fawking bites....i really hate people that have to resort to things like that /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I hear ya... I had a 76 nova, fully restored get keyed. I found out who did it and paid his wife a little visit. you shoulda seen the look on his face when he came home from work and his wife and I were sitting on his couch. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

After politely mentioning that I needed to have my Nova repainted because some low-life, a$$-munching, nipple-d!cked fawkwad keyed it I made mention if something like "I just wish I knew who it was and where he and his wife lived...

He had the car repainted for me...

yeah, he was all balls and big mouth until shown that with just a tiny little bit of ingenuity someone could get at his very soft underbelly and ruin his life, not just his truck...

6. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

So you banged his wife!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

No no no no... just having a conversation with her... to let him know that he might be able to [I love Jeeps] with my car but with a very small amount of effort I could [I love Jeeps] with his family.

You know... having a meeting of the minds. You dont touch my sh!t and I wont touch your sh!t.

8. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Honestly, if I knew who did it, I'd simply beat their ass. I'd still make an insurance claim to get my truck fixed.