Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some junk and some other junk

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by original balzer, Dec 4, 2006.

1. original balzer

original balzer 1/2 ton status

for sale:
    1983 k20 3/4t 10b ft sf14b rear sm465 np 208 6.2 diesel that makes alot of bad noises. lots of custom work done by mother nature, and utahs salted roads. oh and a realy cool blue tailgate $800 or best offer.

also for sale:
    1980 jaguar xj6 4 door converted to chevy 350/th350 trans tons of chrome engine parts. sorta quick, realy heavy. like new toyo proxies tires. needs body and interior work but i would drive it anywhere $2500 or best offer.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. original balzer

more pics

oh and i will consiter trades, and ill tell you the storie on the red diesel. my father was driveing it and thought he blew it up cuz he said it made alot of noise like a blown engine. a friend of the family who has been a GM dealership mechanic for 14 years, said if the injectors go bad or the injector pump goes bad it will sound like a blown engine. but as far as im concerned its blown up and no good. also the x-case leaks and the driver door glass is broken out.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  3. original balzer

not even a single comment ...............