Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some kind of muffler with large diameter inlet

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Jan 19, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

like 2.5 or 2.75" ill have to measure to see, i need it to put unde the 83 cparice at the back of the cat converter to make it quiet up a bit its real loud /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ill have to measure OD of outlet of the converter so that i can list what ID i need, or i might be able to do it with a cheap adapter.

im broke and cant afford to go to store and get anything right now, mayb trade one for something i have you want ?

i dunno

thanks i appreciate

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

I've got two turbo mufflers that have are 2 1/2" in and out with one side offset. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but I can look tomorrow. They are used, about a year behind a 302 in an old truck, but they are still in good shape. I'll take $25 + shipping. Let me know if you are intested. I can have pics tomorrow with the brand of the mufflers.

Kris

3. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

What do you have? I can trade ya a new economy or turbo muffler, I have just about any size you could need.

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I've got two turbo mufflers that have are 2 1/2" in and out with one side offset. I can't remember the brand off the top of my head, but I can look tomorrow. They are used, about a year behind a 302 in an old truck, but they are still in good shape. I'll take $25 + shipping. Let me know if you are intested. I can have pics tomorrow with the brand of the mufflers.

Kris

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont have 25 plus mail, thats like 500 bucks to me with current times and trials

thanks

5. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    What do you have? I can trade ya a new economy or turbo muffler, I have just about any size you could need.

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea, what you loooking for, i have soem older for sale ads in for sale board, all kinds listed somewhere, probably on back pages by now

ask and i might have it, you never know
    i still have a 100 x 40 building.,,. plus a shed..

6. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear that. If you want to trade for something, let me know. I'm always looking for something.

Kris

7. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea, what you loooking for, i have soem older for sale ads in for sale board, all kinds listed somewhere, probably on back pages by now

ask and i might have it, you never know
    i still have a 100 x 40 building.,,. plus a shed..

[/ QUOTE ]

I could use that 83 K20 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

But anyway, the stuff I need is blue seat belts, Ford Shock towers, rear shock relocation kit, Shims for the rear when I do my shackle flip, thats mainly what comes to mind.