Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some more bling

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chrisb420, Dec 11, 2006.

1. chrisb420

chrisb420 1/2 ton status

2. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

wierd. seems like i wouldn't be legal, at least here, where they don't allow the ricers to have those colored lights under their vehicles while driving.

3. JEBSR

JEBSR 1/2 ton status

4. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Ya know what....f*ck it, I like it!!! I think that's cool lookin'! I wouldn't drop the $12-19,ooo for 'em, but I think it's cool.

5. blazersnburban

blazersnburban Registered Member

hell yea , i like 'em too....you can change the image on them as your driven down the street, i'd like to have a set just to flirt with the girls. keep a digital camera with you snap a beautys shot at a redlight then pull out with her face on your fronts and a big smootch on the rears....that chit is cool...but i bet they wouldn't last long in the mud and water, well water may not hurt...they should hold up to rain

6. blazersnburban

blazersnburban Registered Member

12,500 for some 22's...uh i'll take a set of 16''s...i hate they have all these cool wheels out and you can't get them in the smaller original sizes....what if i dont want to be G'd out...just want the put pics on my rims....i mean dang a b&W 14'' tv is better than no tv...i don't have to have the 42'' plasma screen ..wonder if they would make a set in 16'', prolly still be 8-10 grand 'cause of all the electronics, wireless modems in the rims....yea man i got those new dual core centrinos in my tires..hahaha i may just have to get a set to mess with people!!!