Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some More Dell Feedback

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Don't buy from them. I placed an order with them this week. Tonight I got an e-mail for them to contact them. So I am on hold for a ****ing hour.:mad:

I'm seeing that my stuff was shipped, they are telling me it wasn't. They need a ****ing physical address because they ship through UPS. They gave me a DHL tracking number.

Well crap, it's supposed to be here tomorrow. Took me 1.5 hours to get this straightened out. I ate my pizza with a phone to the ear, my neck hurts.

So with that, when I started with Dell buying my computer from this last year, everything went great, tracked the order online no problem. This time around, I've gotten 45 different answers concerning the order and along with the three other orders for stuff that I have made in the last month that have gone plain crappy, I'm pissed............................

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Back when PC's cost $3,500-5,500 each, service was great. Now that they cost as little as $399, there just isn't any money in the budget to pay for top notch service folks. :(

3. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Ive had good luck with dell on both of our computers :dunno:

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I bought a LCD screen off them, they ****ed up the order, but in a good way, but still, ****ed it up