Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some other stuff I need!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by tacoma, Jun 20, 2005.

1. tacoma

tacoma 1/2 ton status

well.. not a lot, but I'd like it.

1. looking for a decent earlier 80's set of headlights/turn signals and bezels. The single headlight with the turn signal underneath it. I have an '89 with the side-by-side headlights and I hate it. Just bugs me for some reason. Swap or cash, whatever you want.

2. working key switch for the tailgate window. This is about a million bucks at the dealer and I can't find a good source elsewhere, whaddya got?? :D

3. CUCV Blazer rear bumper, complete w/all brackets and shackle mounts etc. I'd like one of these if it's not gold-plated. Boyce Eqpt. wants like $150, I'd like to pay much less.

4. CUCV brush guard. I should have got this w/the front bumper I bought, but didn't, so now I need one LOL oh well.

5. HYDRO BOOST! I can use 2 of these, if you've got them. oops I should be more clear: I need 2 HB setups, w/hoses, if you have them.

6. 2wd GM box, will trade for 4wd box if you'd like.

Thanks!
    Tacoma

2. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

2. working key switch for the tailgate window. This is about a million bucks at the dealer and I can't find a good source elsewhere, whaddya got??

its going to be hard to find one of these used, i went with LMC and got if for about 15 bucks and it comes with 2 keys.

3. tacoma

tacoma 1/2 ton status

cool! I'll try LMC then. I was thinking maybe someone parting a wrecked one, but yeah, they'd be just as worn out as mine I guess, wouldn't they? LOL

Thanks!