Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some Parts For sale/TN

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Jeremy_C, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I've got 99% of the interior trim I took out of my blazer I used to have. Its white in color. I know one part that goes above the door is gone, and the long piece above the winshield is bent I think. But the rest is in good shape.

I'll take 15.00 for it, plus shipping. I've never shipped nothin like that so I dont have any idea what it would be. I'll sell it individual also.

I've also got a Cab, its not in great shape but i'd give it a 5 out of 10. Take 50.00 for it, shipping might be high on that /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Also have The speedo (85mph) and Fuel gauge, Not sure if they are working, never tried them. Take 5.00 a piece for them.

Thats all I can think of right now. I may add more later. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I guess my prices might be kinda high. Just make an offer on this stuff. I dont need it. Shipping from 37755