Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some People Are Jerks!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Overdrive, Sep 15, 2001.

1. Overdrive

Overdrive Registered Member

I am advertising my 77 k8 for sale in the local paper here in AZ. I just got a call from this jerk.....

First he askes me how many miles are on the truck. I say, it's a 77' I am not sure how many total miles are on the truck. Then he says, well it has a speedometer doesn't it? I say yes, it has 78,000 on the speedo. He then askes me what type of lift it has. I tell him it is a Rough Country 4" with all springs. Then he askes how much rust, i reply, some but not alot. Then this guy says in a nasty voice, "good luck selling that thing!" and hangs up. Man! what a jerk.

After all that is going on in our country you would think people would have a little common courtesy!

Man, I just don't understand some pelple..

Anyway, sorry for the rant.

Overdrive

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

looks like he was looking for something other than a blazer.....maybe of them freud things...some horse named vehicle by frued

1985 GMC C-10 Shortbed
    1984 Chevy K-5 Blazer
    1982 Chevy C-10 Longbed

3. BigTex

BigTex 1/2 ton status

You should have put the phrase "no tire-kickers" in the ad. I know what you mean about non-serious buyers. I mean, go waste somebody else's time!!!

<font color=red>"Thank you for pot smoking."</font color=red>

4. Overdrive

Overdrive Registered Member

Ment to say K5 not K8.

Yea, there are those people out there that think they can get something for nothing. The truck has more than 2k in the rims, tires, lift, driveshaft (CV), carb, and ignition....

Thanks for the support!

O

5. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

When a friend tried to sell his Pro Street S 10 his add was a description of the truck (typical Pro Street built 350 Th350 9" rear full cage and Nitrous) His add ended w/ "NO joyriders! Bring cash in hand of full asking price, or I wont even start it!" He got a few calls on it, and sold it real fast to a serious buyer, who brought the full price in hand to look at it. He let it go for less than asking price which he knew he would but it weeded out the morons looking for an E-ticket ride in a juiced S10.

He was called all sorts of names by the others but he didnt get his time gas and nitrous wasted.

I get all the exercise I need pushing my luck! [​IMG]

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Consider the source... stupid is as stupid does....

9/11/01... "We will overcome"
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html</a>