Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some people are simply disgusting!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I was at work today and the boss asked if I could run out back and pull one of the belly dumps into the shop, I said sure. So I went out and knew it had been sitting for a while and that it would need to run a bit to build up enough air pressure to release the brakes. So I hopped up in the cab and fired up the engine and the air started flowing from the vents. Right about then I caught a whiff of something that could only be described as old rotting funk. I looked in the passenger seat area and it was piled with food wrappers pizza box's drink containers and anything else that would require the fat basted that drives the truck to maintain a disgusting fat body. Right about then the smell got real bad (I think there was some ass in the mix as well) I started gagging and before I knew it I bailed out and lost my lunch. I hadn't smelt anything that bad in a long time. I walked back to the office and told my boss sorry but I wasn't gonna do it. A couple minutes later he came back with a funny look on his face and said that a little meeting would be taking place. Found out later that fat body gets to go in on saturday and douche truck.

2. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Join me or die.
    I will personally supervise your Paradise with lines of cute blond "Cover girls".eager to fulfill all your wishes & desires.

3. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I obivously need to be drinking something stronger:D

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

no, this fock needs to post up some pictures of said girls. :deal:

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Reminds me of a time a buddy of mine and I went to check out a '79 Ford F250 with something like 10" lift and 44's on it. The owner wasn't home but his wife was and she insisted on going along for the ride.
    Since the truck was a King Cab, she sat in the back seat in the middle. I was the passenger. While cruising, with much death wobble due to worn and unbalanced tires, I noticed a smell that only a horny dog would recognize, and immediately turned my head to the window and started breathing with my mouth open.
    We got done with the test drive and thanked the lady. After getting in our car and back on the road to home, I asked my buddy if he noticed the smell. He didn't know what I was talking about. I told him it was evident that he was a virgin and never been around pussy. He immediately understood what I was talking about.

GAWD DAMM! That bitch stank to the high heavens! At least take a bath or shower and soap your crotch before starting each day.

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

...and make them Pig Pen worthy