Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some people are so stupid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Jan 22, 2004.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Thinning the gene pool BTW I think thats a Bronco...so that explains alot.

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Thinning the gene pool? They're only 16 years old!! They haven't even had the chance to live real life yet and they're dead. Granted it was their own stupidity, but still, it's a sad story.

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

What bothers me is that they didn't realize how dangerous what they are doing is. You would think that people would have a little more common sense than that.

Kris

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Stupid is as stupid does. Common sense? If it's so common, why don't more people have it?

The driver probably didn't realize how fast the turn table would be spinning. He probably took off like a bat out of hell. Kids for the most part don't think too much about consequenses untill it's too late. I know I didn't when I was young. I'm a graduate of the school of hard knocks. When I think about all the stupid stuff I did over the years I am totally blown away that I'm still alive. I did way more stupid things than the one you brought up. I just lucked out a lot and haven't died from any of them yet.

We need a smiley that is knocking on wood...

5. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    They brought it on themselves!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i don't think they were stupid,just young and having fun.and it went wrong ,we all don't have the luck to survive chilhood s**t. i'd try that tonight if i could.did you ever shag behind a car at a stop sign when it snowed.fun stuff but some kid's were killed that way.it was cool wnen the person driving got pissed and tried to lose you.the last time i shaged a car was when i was 35(my friends 78 blazer)man i haven't laughed that hard in a while. i did skin my knee when he hit a dry spot on the road. this ain't no dress rehearsal,this life is the only act in the play. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I like the grandmom

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Thinning the gene pool? They're only 16 years old!! They haven't even had the chance to live real life yet and they're dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

which means they wont be able to breed... i feel sorry for the family members, but the people doing that were just to dumb to live.

j