Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some people deserve a beating

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Jun 5, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

To make a long story short... My friend had a cab for sale in one of my parts ads. For reasons beyond his control, the cab got messed up which he just discovered tonight, and a buyer from over 100 miles away was on his way to pick up the cab tonight.

I get on the phone and pull some strings with like 5 people, and get another cab. My friend goes out of his way 40 miles to where I told him this other cab is, pulls it off for the guy and even offers to deliver it to his house another 100 miles away since the other one got messed up... all for $125 total; cab and delivery.

Just as my friends were getting ready to load it after unbolting it, the buyer decides "his dad doesn't want him to buy another cab, cause they have one already at the house".

So he just wasted my time, two friend's time, and the efforts of a couple other people too. Why do we even bother to make things right? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I would kick His and his Dads ass's for that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

sounds like a stupid excuse. Or its the kids fault anyway. As someone still living with the parents, you ask before you bring things that big home.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Drop it off and send a bill

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Yeah, like RJ said, drop it off, but leave a bill with taxes for going through all the trouble /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif