Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some people have way to much time and money

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Mar 25, 2006.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Oct 5, 2005
    I seen this on Criagslist and thought I would share :rolleyes: . Some people have Way to much time and money . I can't believe someone would waste a motor like this in a 79 1/2ton doge truck :confused: . Way to many drug's (bad ones) I guess or to much cheap beer :haha: . Enjoy :D . 1957 392 HEMI POWERED truck for sale. It's a 1979 Dodge D100 Club Cab Pick Up
    Truck with a 1957 392 HEMI ENGINE. The truck cost over $45,000 to build.

The '57 392 HEMI engine has Twin oil cooled Inter cooled Turbos, a 727 426 HEMI spec trans, working A/C,
    P/S, PDB, Cruise control, tilt wheel, custom dual exhausts, trailer tow package, camper shell, wide chrome
    wheels, custom bucket seat interior, custom stereo system, over 20 custom gauges, 40 channel CB radio,
    power frenched roof antenna, a 75 Gal. propane tank and a 1/3 Gear vendors in-line manual overdrive transmission, custom
    vented hood and front bumper & a whole lot more. And the truck can get over 700 miles on one tank of fuel.

It was built in Texas and Arizona as a show & go tow rig. Today it would make a fantastic tow rig for someone
    who has a nostalgic 392 HEMI race or drag car or just wants a super unique 392 HEMI Powered street truck. I
    am asking $17,500 / best cash offer. If your interested in the 392 Hemi truck call me for the details.
    Thanks - 650-348-8269

• This item has been posted by-owner.
    • yes -- it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Feb 18, 2005
    I kinda like it. A buddy runs a shortbed version of that truck with a 440. One of the cowtown mopar guys has a 68 with a 700hp 426hemi in it. Body looks like hell, but IIRC he runs low 11s on stock suspension. Talk about a sleeper.