Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some people should be shot!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rhinopkc, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

Like the jackass who decided he should drive out and dump his palm tree clippings in the desert, set them on fire and leave. My buddy and I were driving out to take his kid shooting when we saw some smoke in the distance, so I told my buddy to haul ass over to it and we find an unattended trash fire that is starting to catch some of the surrounding brush on fire. We have no shovels or anything, so we used our hands and feet to douse the flames with sand and tear down the brush that had caught on fire so it wouldn't spread. What kind of moron thinks that kind of crap is acceptable behavior? It's jackasses like this that help get areas closed to the public or, God forbid get someone killed. When are they going to declare open season on morons?

2. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

We have the same morons here out on BLM land, maybe cousins to your morons???

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Not cool, after going deer hunting and having to step over bags of garbage I am not amused...

4. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc 1/2 ton status

I guess this clown thinks that if you burn the trash, you're not littering?

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just makes me sick when people have no respect. The fire part is worse then what I normally ran into. Mostly all I seen was trash out on the trails. I always carried extra trash bags and cleaned up the garbage when I’d come across it out on the trails.