Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some people

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 72blazer4x4, May 27, 2001.

1. 72blazer4x4

72blazer4x4 Registered Member

so my truck wont start in an emtpy parking lot. im trying to fix it and i have this guy(i dont consider him a friend) telling me to hurry up and wanting to leave. hes sayin to get in his car and get another vechicle or get it towed. he gets in and starts rolling up my windows saying get everything of value and im sitting there saying, theres no way in hell im leaving my blazer here alone where it could get jacked easily. so i kept working and finally wiht some help of 77gmc15 got it running and got it home safely. but i just wanted to say i hate people who give up without trying anything and just sit and b*tch and moan.........oh and he drives a heep

jeremy

2. Roostr84

Roostr84 1/2 ton status

If he was in such a rush why didnt he just leave. I am glad you got it going though, its nice to have friends willing to help out.

Chris =)
    http:// www.roostr84.coloradok5.com