Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some rocks semi-local what do you think?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by muddybuddy, Oct 2, 2006.

1. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514296

is that a good deal? its not too far away, and looks like hes put a good bit of money into them and appears to be a good price for them. not seriously considering them, but was thinking that i could sell my 60/14b combo for what hes asking for those. its got the hubs flipped and the disc brake conversion done and everything so i was just curious if those would work in a rig that sees the street. as i said, not really serious bout them, but the thought crossed my mind especially since looks like almost all the work was done already.im running a decent amount of lift so i think i could get away with them, only down side i see could be the gear ratio. what do you guys think?

2. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

If i remember correctly you were asking how to get about 15-20 mpg a few weeks back, do you really honestly think that will help that. And how about the drive from harrisonburg back to NOVA, on 81 and 95 going under the speed limit, i think you would die!

3. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

haha i know im sure 6.** ratio would be perfect for mpg esp since im swappin in a diesel, as i said im not seriously considering them, but they do seem like a pretty decent deal for what you get