Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some Scumbag Stole my Tire cover

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andhar, Jul 23, 2004.

1. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Jan 7, 2004
    Now normally I wouldnt bitch about this but its been a long day.

So I take the truck out to get the mud off EVEN THO ITS RAINING, and I get to the back of the truck with the power washer and my f'uckin tire cover is gone!!

I swear to go I really hate this city sometimes, buncha mexicans and broke ass white trash and umm wait I am black hehe sighs...

I need me a shotgun... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
  2. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Apr 17, 2004
    I know how you feel. I take the covers for my off road lights off of my truck because I know some ghetto scumbag will steal them. I live in Las Vegas, and this place is totally out of control with ghetto thugs. Everybody in this town is so into the ghetto fab scene around here that Las Vegas might as well be just one big prison exercise yard. I would say that 50% or more of the population in this town has some sort of gang affiliation. I cannot understand the mentality of people that aspire to be a poor, broke, uneducated, jobless, welfare mother, no father having, punk beeeaatch, ghetto fab, steaming pile of dung, scumbag, prison thugs.