Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some simple ? and intro

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazinzuk, Mar 10, 2003.

1. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hi I never acutally introduced myself I have 2 4x4s now a samurai and a 73 Blazer zuks already modified Blazer is stock with 35s Hopefully before Moab it will have a lift (really don't know how high useing Dodge rear lift springs) 38s and 3/4 ton running gear. I have an NP 205 what years did a turbo 350 come with the NP 205 other than 69-72 anyone have an adaptor and want to trade a 4 speed for it I will be in Moab can't wait to wheel with you guys mostly in my blazer but on Pritchet and upper and lower hell I am going to take my zuk. Hope to meet alot of people there! Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    What years did the turbo 350 come with an NP 205 other than 69-72?

2. XJOSHX

XJOSHX Registered Member

hehehe you sound like me, a beefy samurai and a stock blazer. You have a major advantage over me though, you live near moab and I am on the east coast. I hope you have fun and good luck with the blazer.

p.s. what mods do you have done to your sammy?