Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some SOB stole my CK5 sticker!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, May 21, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I was sitting on my porch tonight looking at my Tahoe....tryig to figure out what wasn't right. Then I realized my "Colorado K5 Official Member" sticker was missing. I looked closer and saw where someone had used a knife to lift one corner and peel it off. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifOh well, I guess if they wanted it that bad.....they earned it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

That sux...Call the cops /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

well, at least they just took the sticker /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i would go check an explorer in your town /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that fawking sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif so what did the cops have to say? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, ole Bubba Ray is known to foresee the future......

One of these fine evenings, somewhere around 3 am, you will be out amongst the populace doing your duty, banging out some BTO or CCR on the oldies station while wondering why Ford put those squeaky a** hubcaps on the Crown Vics when you will see this vehicle. I'm thinking something like a brown El Camino driven by a mulllet man and has the carb running a little too rich. (Only in Bakersfield!). Well anyway you notice said mullet man has a burned out taillight.

So you decide to find out what mullet man is doing driving around at 3am in Cheyanne, Wyoming. Did I mention Colorado tags? Kind of weird eh?

So you approach mullet man and get the required items for a complete and professional law enforcement traffic stop. You notice the bloodshot eyes, the slurred speech and the overwhelming odor of an alcoholic beverage emanating from mullet man's piehole. But being the highly trained law enforcement officer that you are, you notice a little square blue rectangular sticker in the lower left hand corner of the windshield.

So you inquire with mullet man about how he came into possession of said sticker. He said that he joined some car club out of Greely named "Camino Kings 5." Well of course by this time you are about to laugh your a** off cause good Karma has visited you. So you forgive the theft and score one DUI arrest and a story for the next issue of Gall's. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Carl Carl Carl...tisk tisk tisk... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifYou know he did it....Now go kick his ass.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

wasn't me, bob, I'm happy with my one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Don't know what they think they're gonna DO with it, they're not in the club... and there are only the two of us in Cheyenne... maybe they'll stick it on their car and we can find them and then we can tell them how stupid they are and take your sticker back and banish them from becoming members of CK5... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Why do we have a bunch of stupid criminals in this town? Instead of taking the Tahoe or something pretty in there, they took a sticker that's worthless to them. Kinda like those guys that tried to hold up Pizza Hut and Subway and left with nothing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Ummmmmm... yea.....

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

WOW! That is just...............I don't think they stole it? They're probibly just cleaning it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

There ia a HUGE black market demand for these things.

Be careful, people.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    wasn't me, bob, I'm happy with my one /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Don't know what they think they're gonna DO with it, they're not in the club... and there are only the two of us in Cheyenne... maybe they'll stick it on their car and we can find them and then we can tell them how stupid they are and take your sticker back and banish them from becoming members of CK5... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Why do we have a bunch of stupid criminals in this town? Instead of taking the Tahoe or something pretty in there, they took a sticker that's worthless to them. Kinda like those guys that tried to hold up Pizza Hut and Subway and left with nothing /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] I'll bet it was someone that knows Bob works for the sheriff's dept. and wanted to brag to thier looser friends about stealing from a cop, or some group of delenquets put some kid up to taking it.

12. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So you forgive the theft and score one DUI arrest and a story for the next issue of Gall's.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ever been to Gall's showroom? They're just down the road from here - about an hour. You better send in the story! I'll be looking for it in my next catalog! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif