Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some stereo stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Audio' started by CaptCrunch, Oct 21, 2002.

1. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Figured I'd just post the stereo stuff from my for sale post here to see if anyone is interested...

2 Polk 12" subs and a Q-logic box-$145???
    (May seperate... just don't want too many boxes lying around)

1 Rockford Fosgate 12" DVC sub-$80
    1 dual 12" sub box-$40

You can see my for sale post here... http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=partsforsale&Number=548255&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

thanks

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

what kind of boxes are these? Got anything to go under an ext cab rear seat laying around? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Why yes they will fit under the rear bench of an extended cab... just gotta drive over them about four or five times with your rig ... volia.. MINT! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Naw... they are just standard sealed hatch style dual 12" boxes. I could probably build you the boxes you seek, but not really worth the shipping charges on top of MDF. I think there are a couple companies that are making boxes for exactly that application. What you trying to fit back there? What style box you looking for (ported, sealed, bandpass?)

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Sealed, and I'll probably make my own in time. It just looked like a cheap alternative was possible!