Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Some teenagers oughta be SHOT!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by landsmasher, Aug 26, 2003.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I was driving past a high school the other day when school was letting out. Kids were like a bunch of ants crossing the street and holding up traffic. No cross walk gaurd. Kids just lazilly crossing in a never ending slow stream... But that's not what pissed me off. When the stream finally stopped for a bit traffic started to move and as I hit the accelerator some idiot kid on the right of me and just ahead pushed his "friend" right out in front of my fully loaded work van causing me to hit the brakes and swerve to miss him. If I hadn't swerved I would have run him over and even at 25 mph that would have been a disaster.

WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE JERKS? NO BRAINS!

I wanted to get out and punch the little sucker out good. But I was late and had to keep going. Damn kid oughta be SHOT! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Kids these days are all hyped up on that crack cocaine i tell ya! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Naw, but thats crazy... and the thing is, you probably would have been blamed for it too. You should have gotten out and yelled at him, atleast. Anyway, glad to hear no one was injured.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like a good reason to keep a camera in the vechile.

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I had that happen a couple months ago. Some kids were walking home from the Junior High and one pushed his friend over on his bike. Luckily the kid caught his balance and got out of the way, I swung back around the block looking for the kid that pushed him. I was gonna ring his little neck and teach him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

My house borders on the local high school, and I live at a three way intersection. The way these kids blow through the stop signs amazes me. I have two small kids (6yrs & 9yrs). I'm afraid to let them out of our damn yard. What is even more amazing is the amount of adults that go through the same stop signs. I have went "vigilante" on a couple of them. At least teenagers have the excuse of youth, the adults are just plain stupid.

John

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kids were like a bunch of ants crossing the street and holding up traffic. No cross walk gaurd. Kids just lazilly crossing in a never ending slow stream

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well...we use to do that in Jr High and High School in the 70's, Glad to see some things havent changed. Except back then, kids would push their friends onto or over the hoods of cars.

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn kid oughta be SHOT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why shoot him...just run him over. Seriously, I would have stopped even if I was running late. It's all funny until someone ends up under a tire./forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

rene

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

when the kid pushed his friend on the bike I saw that he saved it and didn't fall so I cut it real close to the kid and scared him $#*%less. People never think a guy in a truck knows how big the truck is. Should see the old peoples faces when I make left hand turns and am only a foot from the corner of their car.

9. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

teenagers these days ----> [​IMG] [​IMG] <---what I feel like sometimes

10. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

see the thing is, if stories I get from people are true then teenagers have always been the sameway and your just getting a little old. Kids are dumb(I am one I know), its what we are.

11. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

yeah I know, I knew a few and they drove me nuts when I was a teen /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Being just out of college and see both sides. There is a cycle going on in our neighborhood. When we moved in the old people in the neighborhood said they didn't want any loud teens running around. My parents where like well our son is not a hoodlum so pi$$off. Now they grip about the new people moving into the neighborhood /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

ha yeah it happens. I think most of the kids I knew in school were idiots but I did/do a lot of stupid stuff so hey what can I say?

13. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

yeah...them damn kids /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif....no seriously, all us teenagers are jerks like that...maybe that kid needed to be pushed in front of a moving vehicle? ever stop to think that he might just have deserved it? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Umm... I can't say I've ever pushed anyone into a moving vehicle before /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hows about out of? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

never pushed... fallen is a different story....

17. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kids are dumb(I am one I know), its what we are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never tried to kill anyone before and I didn't use the excuse that I was STUPID to do STUPID things either. Sure I did a lot of crazy things when I was young but that is just plain STUPID! Now that he's gotten away with it he's gonna do it again because he's STUPID! Next time some poor kid will be dead because his "FRIEND" is STUPID!

Don't give me that "You're old and don't remember" CRAP cause I'm not STUPID! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

18. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sure I did a lot of crazy things when I was young but that is just plain STUPID!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed - on both points.
    That other thread - posted by Sled-dog, takes me back.
    Ohhh- man, were we lucky! We did some crazy ~ crazy, stuff back then, without a care in the world.
    The thought of what "might" happen never even entered our minds, till after the "event".
    "I don't know, looked like fun at the time" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

19. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I did stupid stuff, but never pushed anyone in traffic. My greatest fear was my mom.... I knew if I blew it, she'd kicked my butt. Kids have always been stupid, but it seems to be worse now then before. I'm not that old, and I can see huge changes from when I was in HS...

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I knew if I blew it, she'd kicked my butt.

[/ QUOTE ] There would be a good point as to the rampant stupidity you all are mentioning. Kids don't get punished anymore. Spank the kid and its abuse and your in trouble. Schools you woudln't believe the way they treat kids anymore. My school seemed to be teaching us that ethnic kids are special and can get away with what they want cause they are different. Great way to teach equality no?