Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

some things i learned today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unick, Jun 28, 2004.

1. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Moving sux...
    Leaf springs get really heave when youve been awake WAY too lang and are carrying them up stairs...
    Moving sux...
    Dont brush up against the bush by the stairs it has sharp needles...
    moving sux...
    and the boss doesnt care if I was moving or not Im still in trouble for being 30 minutes late.

Nick

PS Moving sux

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Im going to start a moving company that uses scantly dresses *hot* strippers to carry your junk. Some may say that you dont want a hot chick that is strong. But they aren't thinking in the right direction.... Just use more strippers. And along with that Im going to start the Boose Caboos which delivers beer to your door with some simple ID checks.

Hot chicks moving your stuff for you and beer delivered to your door. Gawd Im great! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

P.S. If i hear of one of my ideas stolen... I will personally rip your balls out and put them into your eye sockets only after my dog humps your infected sockets.

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Well, I never have to learn that one the hard way. My mom will probably move out before I do. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm moving next spring. I'll probley hire a moving company, so if anything gets fawkared up, thier insurence pays for it. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

5. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I dont have enoughstuff to warent getting a moving company but what I do have is heavy. Transfer cases, leafsprings, crossver all kinds of truck parts

nick

6. devilsquid

devilsquid Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    P.S. If i hear of one of my ideas stolen... I will personally rip your balls out and put them into your eye sockets only after my dog humps your infected sockets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now....I'm still on my first cup of coffee, I didn't need that visual already........ /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif
    Not sure about the moving idea, don't think the girls would go for it...but I like the beer idea. let me know when you get it started and I'll place my order.

7. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont have enoughstuff to warent getting a moving company but what I do have is heavy. Transfer cases, leafsprings, crossver all kinds of truck parts

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, maybe I have experienced this... almost every day.

It was almost to the point I had to shift stuff like that around just to get to the back door of the house.

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sux dont it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

It was almost to the point I had to shift stuff like that around just to get to the back door of the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

9. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sux dont it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Bad spelling and trendy grammer is unfortunate.... I mean it "suxx0Rz"

Heal up, have fun