Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

SOME WEIRD ASS DREAM LAST NIGHT

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, Feb 29, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

WOOOOO buddy... last night was killer.....

I had a dream I was in europe somehwere (no one spoke english /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif), at a house, having a party (like new years), we ran outside to shoot this huge ass bottle rocket into the air. It shot off to the side and hit the neighbors house. About that time this green disk came out of the sky very fast going from a point in the sky to a glowing green disk several thousand feet up, it zig zagged a few times then flew off real fast (to the left). As it took off speeding there was a huge BOOOOM and the whole sky turned green for a flash. About that time all these military jets and helicopers started flying around, low to the ground, a couple of the helo's where up high and had a lazer light show of sorts going. It showed a human skeleton, then an alien body, a human face and an alien face, then it started showing peace signs and all sorts of stuff for like what seemed like a half hour. After the boom the UFO/disk was gone and not seen again, but the jets and stuff where still flying around. IT WAS SOOOOO REAL, it was freaky /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I read somewhere that guys dream in B&W and girls dream in color. Guys dream longer than girls do threw the night.
    I dont know about other people but in my dreams they are LONG............. in very high color, life like everything including smells sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Here recently I have been dreaming alot more, reminds me of that movie Explorers with River Phonix /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

3. jjlaughner

Is that the white powder in these clear capsules I take at night /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[​IMG]

ZMA
    "Another benefit is better sleep. ZMA should be taken 30 - 60 minutes before bed. Most people notice they can fall asleep deeper and then sleep more deeply. Don't be surprised if you start having very vivid dreams while taking ZMA!"

I've always had long vivid dream... once or twice a week, but I seem to have them more often now /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Oh man, I have dreams so beautiful and heart wrenching I can be sick for hours. I look forward to dreams...

To sleep, perchance to dream...

(one more dream quote)

Life is just a dream you know, I'm ascending, never ending

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Cocaine's a hell of a drug.

[/ QUOTE ]I wasn't all that impressed with it, I liked others better. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

Im rick james bitch!

7. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

When I dream about being on a motorcycle, it never goes faster than 5 mph /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I dream about combat, my gun never has the right bullets /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

When I dream about my Suburban, well that always seems to drive fine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

When I lucid dream, I can do anything I want, include being superman flying around town /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I love those dreams.

Oh, I also love lucid dream nightmares, cause you realize, I am dreaming, FU bad dream /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

what did the five fingas say to the face? SLAP!

thats a pretty crazy dream. i used to dream a lot, but this past year or two, ive really started to sleep a lot less, and i dont dream nearly as much anymore. kinda disappointing. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

9. jjlaughner

About 8-9months ago I kept having a reoccuring dream about getting into a fight at school, shooting the bad guys (drugdealers looking for a friend of mine and they attacked me), after I shoot them I take off running out the back doors of school (my actuall high school) when I run out the back door I'm in a mall parking lot (a local mall) and when I run into the chinese food place its a church... A HUGE church. the preacher stops talking and he welcomes me to come sit down or to join the choir /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Then I take off running threw a side door of the church (not the door I came in) and I'm back in the locker room at the HS and it happens all over again /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Oh in this dream, no one ever talks, there's no sound and it plays out in slow motion everything. When the bad guys walk threw the doors I dont even think I just start shooting. The preacher never talks he motions with his hands, when I run thats in regular speed. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. jjlaughner

I all the time have dreams where I'm searching for something but I dont know what it is. or I'm running and running and I never get further ahead of the wolves that are behind me but I never turn around to look, I usually trip and look back as I'm falling and right before they get me as I hit the ground I wake up.

I dont remember alot of the dream... it happened along time ago. When I woke up I felt changed /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif The dream felt like it was 2 or three years... not leaping from point to point but literally x number of days, it was about a guy and girl, they where friends, at the time everything was very detailed, textures on walls, smells, emotions, daily activities but it was always these two people, always together and no one else. There was never anything physical, except a few touches, brushes of the arms or touching hands reaching for the same item, I remember sitting threw a whole movie as he was holding her hand but I could hear what he was thinking but I dont remember any of those specific of details. When I woke up I had slept for about 16 hours from a late Saturday night into a Sunday afternoon my senior year of college, during the summer. My room was all white walls with some posters, the curtins where this thick black silky material that no light got threw, my door was closed and I had a water bed. I woke up feeling so calm and relaxed, I just looked around the room waiting to go back to sleep totally content. Now here's the kicker... I'm in the third person watching these two from about 2 feet above the guy, I'm not the guy either /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The house they where in was mine, the room they where in was mine, the furniture, bed and everything was exactally like my place. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. jjlaughner

I remember another dream but its not mine it was one my roommate had. We where drinking had some girls over past curfew (int he dorms sophmore year, co ed dorm every other floor boy/girl). I ended up falling asleep on the couch and my roommate bed/loft was right above the couch
    [​IMG]

I remember waking early the next day (as I always do after drinking). My roommates foot was hanging over the bed side to where I could see it laying on the couch. For a good 15mintues he was constantly kicking and mumbling. Finally I got up to hit the restrooms and I grabbed his foot and pulled yelling wake up (we where quite mean to each other even though we where really good friends). HE SAT UP AND SCREAMED bloody murder and started yelling LET GO!!!! Kicking. Come to find out he was having a dream where he was being chased by a huge aniconda and when I grabbed his foot he thought it was the snake
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Funny shite!

We made the loft lower the second year, there was a couple times he sat up really fast and smacked his head on the ceiling (it was the textured ceiling like if you had mix on a mope and you dabbed and twisted as you pulled down. So it had a bunch of spikes sticking down bascially.) He drew blood a time or two freshman year. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG] my bed was in an L shape under the loft against the wall it is hard to see.
    We moved it that way after my roomate BAHB rolled out of bed/the loft and hit his shoulder on the back of the couch and his legs on teh coffee table we had when it was setup this way
    [​IMG]
    thats bob

Both years we took the doors off the closets and made that the entertainment area
    [​IMG]
    Sophmore year we built two lofts and a huge L shape desk to help utilize the little space we had. The couch and dressure was under the lofts the coffee table in the middle of the with the "ORANGE CHAIR", and we used one closet for junk.... AH college...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunatly bahb dropped out half way threw the second year /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and I had that sweet room all to myself

We had kinds of black light stuff that year too
    [​IMG] door in the lay light
    [​IMG] Door in the black light
    Says " Thanks for Visiting B&J's Dream World, Through this door lies Reality... GOOD LUCK! "

[​IMG] Daytime
    [​IMG] Black light
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

75-K5 and unick... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Nicely done. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

"We beat the hell out of his legs"
    "I never dug my heels into some guys couch like that...come on...I got more sense than that...yeah, I remember doing that"

13. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Sweet dorm-room you had /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif. Mine's not even close to being that big/roomy. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

14. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

they should have never given you [darn] money!! You dont know how to apriciate [darn]!!!

HAHA dave is the man!

15. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Youre carzy man! those are some cool dreams too. I never have cool dreams. in fact i rarly have dreams at all. But sometimes i have this real wierd one when i just veary first fall asleep. I'll just lookdown in my dream and see my self slip on a step and the second i do i wake up as i violently kick my leg as if i had just sliped. the most amazingly wierd feeling you can have. Oh and thats one funky room ya got there too. I take in that Mary JAne was good back in the day huh? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

16. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Mary JAne was good back in the day huh

[/ QUOTE ]

Never done it... I just like crazy different things, very informal living atmosphere /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

That was college (about 6 years ago) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

17. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i kept having a dream where i woke up real fast and my gf was laying next to me, pregnant and i was rushing her to the hospital.. really weird dream.. havent had it in a few days now.. and now we're actually worrying about her being pg.. weird how dreams stop..

18. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Better double tarp that shiat!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Or there's always /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

19. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

hah... ones enough.. just the one time we cut it close without and i guess time will tell.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

20. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

My dreams are always me being chased or with someone being chased. And if I am with someone being chased eventually I become that person and its me running. Sometimes I get caught and a big gun fight breaks out, but my gun often jams or I just don't have one. And if someone grabs me I never ever have the strength to fight back. Like I kick them in the balls but I feel my foot barely move.

I had a kickass dream the other day. My tattoo artist, me, and some of her friends, went to a resteraunt, and there was this BIG long bed Chevy there(like 80s) sitting on Rockwells. I was drooling, guy said it was for sale, don't remember how much, just that it was CHEAP. Only thing was it was sitting on 35s, I was like 6.72 gears and 35s? damn. I remember watching it rip out of the lot and launch like a bat out of hell to the sound of a sick big block. I either have the chase dreams, dreams about my love, or dreams about my other love(trucks).